Do you have a group of 8 or more who would like to get together for a colorful, fun time of socializing, painting, and laughing... Perhaps sipping a bit of Vino as you Vango along..? Book a 2.5 hour exclusive private party at our studio! Gather, munch, sip, laugh, and create a masterpiece to take home! Everyone paints the same thing at the same time. The results are amazing! Check out our Class Photos - see for yourself!
Booking Your Party
HOW: 3 EASY STEPS! Click the blue button, then:
- Make your deposit payment (amount equal to 2 tickets).
- Wait for your payment to process, as you'll be directed to the Private Party Request page next. You'll submit your party information here.
- A live link to your website page will be sent to you within 2 business days (though typically a few hours) so that you may forward to your guests, enabling super easy registration!
- YOU DO *NOT* NEED A 100% CONFIRMED HEAD COUNT (provided minimums are met) NOR A PAINTING CHOICE WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR PARTY! (Painting needed 5+ days in front of your event; put "TBD" for now)
- WE HOST PARTIES 24/7 & CAN HOLD THREE ONSITE PARTIES CONCURRENTLY!
CHOOSING YOUR PAINTING:
It's best to secure your spot quickly and figure out the painting later should you be undecided. We *will* need it 5 days in front of your party, though!
CUSTOM PAINTINGS: ..Yes! We can, and do! Contact us for details; a $30 custom work charge may apply.
DATE: Private Parties can be held just about any date and time based on availability. Don't feel restricted by 'normal party hours' you see on our Calendar - we're a 24/7 kind of place. We utilize our sister business' studio (the Malerische Galerie, next door), enabling us to hold THREE parties concurrently!
The deposit is used to hold the date, time, and space for your party. The deposit (and nothing else) will be charged to you at the time of booking, and it is held to cover your party ticket *plus a refundable deposit equal to the value of one ticket*. If minimums (8 painters, or the minimum #/painters for a price tier break) are not met, you may be charged the difference. If concerned whether you can meet the 8 painter minimum, please consider bringing your group into any of our many Public Classes.
Any remaining deposit will be credited back to the organizer electronically or by check/cash. Vino & Vango will initiate this transaction by the business day following your party.
Private Party Cost & Payment
- 8-11 painters: $40 per person.** (+$5 if purchased at the door)
- 12+ painters: $35 per person.** (+$5 if purchased at the door)
- For parties of fewer than 8, please consider bringing your group to one of our many Public Classes!
- Kids age 12 and under: $35 per person
- For Off - Site Parties, please connect with us before booking; while typically $50 per person, distance and number of attendees may affect this rate. NOTE: Oregon Liquor Law compliance, etc., must be confirmed for any off - site locations.
**If minimums are not met, the organizer will be charged the difference.
DOOR TICKETS: Door Tickets are $5 more than Advance. Guests may pay at the door as long as we know, in advance, that they are coming. We encourage you to have your invitees pay online, in advance to help ensure your minimum is reached.
Please update us if the expected number of guests changes; also, feel free to check in with us regarding party guest registrations. Please provide a guest list (if not paid in advance) the evening prior to your party.
PLEASE NOTE: Any amount due Vino & Vango for your event must be paid before it begins. If any per-painter price tier break refunds are due, these may be paid to the party organizer electronically, by check, or by cash.
Our main studio gallery seats 32 painters, while our 'Studio 2' seats 18. Our new sister business, the Malerishe Galerie, seats 15. Large parties may reserve two - or all three! - spaces for extra large events.
We Provide It All for Your Party!
All you need to bring is food and beverages (alcoholic or non), your friends, and your smile! Please, beer/wine only, no liquor. Due to OLCC regulations, we must open and pour any alcoholic beverages. Don't worry, there's no corking fee! Please bring valid ID if you plan to drink.
We provide a buffet table, ice buckets for cold beverages, wine cups, paper plates, eating utensils, napkins, bowls for chips... Everything you need for your party's buffet set-up!
We'll have your canvas, easel, brushes, paints, apron, studio, and a talented artist to lead you through creating your own masterpiece!
Forgot your wine? We have a small selection available for purchase by the glass for $5.
With 24+ hours' notice, we're happy to reschedule your party without any additional fee. Should you need to cancel, we will hold credit for you, equal to amount paid, to join another Private or Public party within 90 days of the originally scheduled event.
With fewer than 24 hours notice, the organizer's deposit will be forfeited to Vino and Vango. Paid guests' tickets will be held as credit to be used within 90 days of the originally scheduled event.
No-shows will not be entitled to any credit or refund.