We will be happy to put your reservation on hold, or transfer to another class, or refund your payment if we are notified over 24 hours prior to the start of a PUBLIC class.
If we are not notified of your absence, or if notification is given within two hours or less of the party start time, no credits or refunds will be issued.
We reserve the right to withhold any credit card transaction fees from refunds processed regardless of reason or date/time of your cancellation.
If you must cancel a Private Party, 5 (FIVE) days notice must be given in writing (via email) to receive a full refund.
Private Parties cancelled with less than five days:
- With 24+ hours' notice, Organizer's deposit paid will be credited toward a future public class or private party. If less than 24 hours' notice is given, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Private Party guests will receive a credit towards a future public class or private party if there's been less than 24 hours' notice of cancellation. If notice is received 24+ hours of the party's intended start time, party guests may choose to receive a refund (less credit card processor fees) or class credit.
- If the Party Organizer has paid for all guest registries and chooses to cancel the Private Party, class credit will be issued with 24+ hours notice of cancellation. If less than 24 hours' notice has been received, no credits or refunds will be granted.
- An $80 cancellation fee will be charged to the Organizer on file for that party.
- We reserve the right to withhold credit card transaction fees from any refunds processed.
No notice, no-shows in any scenario will not receive a credit or refund.