Paint Your Luckydog Party
Out of stock
Paint Your Luckydog Party!
Saturday ~ September 28th
~ 3:00 – 6:00 pm ~
* Painting: Your Pooch! *
* * * * *
Hello Painters! PYOP pARTies involve lots of prep work on our end, so please provide us with the required material ASAP. We strive to do our best for you, especially with this personal subject matter. We appreciate your prompt photo submission.
- Send us 3 photos, (head shots) of your pet facing the camera. Keep in mind this is a portrait, so focus on that beautiful face/mug.
- Avoid shooting from above your pooch; rather, squat or kneel to get a good, level shot. We find this to be the most flattering angle.
- Please send your images in a JPEG file so we can easily work with them.
- EMAIL photos to: info@VinoandVango.com
The most applicable of the 3 images will be enlarged, then traced onto a canvas size that best fits your pet. Sizes vary depending on the class project. Most generally, the 14″ x 14″ square is most flattering and ideal. If you prefer a larger size, please call so we can have your canvas prepared. Extra charges may apply.
LOTS of individual help/attention will be given during this class to help in relieving any stress. You will have a wonderful experience and a handsome portrait of your fur baby!
* * * * *
As guests of
“Paint Your Luckydog Party”
(a private party), you’re certain to have a colorfully good time when you gather to Paint, pARTy and CELEBRATE, at Vino & Vango, 236 Main St., downtown Springfield, Oregon.
* * * * *
* Uncork * Unwind * Have Fun With It *
Your skilled artist instructor will guide you every step of the way, demonstrating some tricks of the trade as you pARTy along. Then, before you realize it, you’ll have created your own Masterpiece! … & Voilá, an artist is born!
* Relax * Laugh * Paint *
No matter if you haven’t held a paint brush since grade school, or if you’re currently studying fine art… You’ll definitely be surprised at how much fun you have!
…See you at the pARTy!