* Paint Your Pet *
Tuesday ~ April 5th
~ 6 – 9:00 pm ~
* * * * *
PAINT YOUR PET – PORTRAIT
Hello Painters! This class involves lots of prep work on our end, so please provide us with the required material ASAP. We strive to do our best for you and your precious companions! A prompt submission really helps to expedite this process and allow extra time for those special details.
* * * * *
* Start Here *
- Send us 3 photos: (head shots) of your pet facing the camera. Keep in mind this is a portrait, so focus on that beautiful face/mug.
- Squat or kneel to get a good, eye level, head height shot. We find this to be the most flattering angle. Avoid shooting from above your pooch – those shots do not translate onto canvas well.
- Please send your images in a JPEG file so we can easily work with them.
- EMAIL photos to: [email protected]
Add a 2nd pet to your canvas for $40 – Send 3 images of your 2nd pet as well.
- Also, please add your pet’s name – we enjoy getting to know them!
The most applicable of the 3 images will be enlarged, then traced onto a canvas size that best fits your pet. Sizes vary depending on the class project. Most generally, the 14″ x 14″ square is ideal. A 16″ x 20″ canvas will be used for two pet portraits.
* We Got You *
LOTS of individual help/attention will be given during this class to ease any stress and assure that you’ll have a wonderful experience. And in the end, a handsome portrait of your fur baby!
* Relax * Sip * Paint *
We practice care and responsibility in keeping everyone protected and safe while in our studio!
You may still bring and enjoy your own provisions & beverages ~ adult &/or otherwise; wine, cheese & crackers, beer, mini tacos, cider, soda, popcorn, juice, cake… Go Nuts!
Don’t Worry, We’ve Got the Rest!
We supply napkins, plates, cups and wine keys. Please bring your own ice and utensils if needed.
While those consuming alcohol must be at least 21, all ages are welcome to paint at Vino & Vango.
…See you at the pARTy!
Paintings – and Painting Parties – make great GIFTS!