Paint Your Pet’s Portrait!
Saturday ~ December 21st
~ 2 – 5:00 pm ~
* * * * * * *
PAINT YOUR PET – PORTRAIT
Hello Painters! This class involves lots of prep work on our end, so we appreciate your prompt photo submission ASAP. We strive to do our best for you, and early photo entries really help things go smoothly.
* * * * *
* Start Here *
- Send us 3 photos: (head shots) of your pet facing the camera. Keep in mind this is a portrait, so focus on that beautiful face/mug.
- Avoid shooting from above; rather, squat or kneel to get a good, level shot. We find this to be the most flattering angle.
- Please send your images in a JPEG file so we can easily work with them. Also, please include your pet’s name. ~ Not necessary, but it does helps us organize.
- EMAIL photos to: [email protected]
The most applicable of the 3 images will be enlarged, then traced onto a canvas size that best fits your pet. Most generally, the 14″ x 14″ square is ideal. Although if you prefer a larger size, please call so we can have your canvas prepared. Additional charges may apply.
* We Got You *
LOTS of individual help/attention will be given during this class to help in relieving any stress and assuring that you will have a wonderful experience and in the end, a handsome portrait of your fur baby!
* Relax * Sip * Laugh * Paint *
Bring your favorite snacks & beverages ~ adult &/or otherwise; wine, cheese & crackers, beer, mini tacos, cider, soda, popcorn, juice, cake… Go Nuts!
Don’t Worry, We’ve Got the Rest!
We supply ice for chilling drinks, napkins, plates, cups, utensils, bowls for chips, a cake knife, tongs and more! Please allow us to open and pour your adult beverages, per OLCC regulations. We are happy to do this.
While those consuming alcohol must be at least 21, all ages are welcome to paint at Vino & Vango.
…See you at the pARTy!
Paintings – and Painting Parties – make great GIFTS!