Thursday ~ February 10th
~ 6:30 – 9:30 pm ~
Painting: Paint Your Pet
* * * * *
As guests of
(a private party), you’re certain to have a colorfully good time when you join friends to Paint, pARTy and CELEBRATE ~ at Vino & Vango! 236 Main St., downtown Springfield, Oregon.
* * * * *
PAINT YOUR PET – PORTRAIT
Hello Painters! Our pet portraits are pretty involved, lots of prep work on our end, as well as a couple small tasks for you. Mostly we ask that you please provide us with the required material as soon as you can. We strive to do our best for you and your loved companions, and a prompt submission really helps. Plus, we can use any extra time for those unique details which make these portrait extra special.
* * * * *
* Start Here *
- 3 Photos: (head shots) of your pet facing the camera. Keep in mind this is a portrait, so focus on that beautiful face/mug.
- Do’s & Don’ts: Avoid shooting from above your pooch; rather, squat or kneel to get a good, level, head height shot. We find this to be the most flattering angle.
- Convert to JPEG: Please convert your 3 photos into a JPEG file so we can easily work with them.
- Send Them In: EMAIL photos to: [email protected]
- 2 Pet Portrait: Add a 2nd pet to your canvas for $40 – Send 3 images of your 2nd pet as well, (pay at the door for an additional pet).
- Say Their Name: Also, please add your pet’s name – we enjoy getting to know them!
- Fin: That’s it, you’re work here is done – thank you.
The most applicable of the 3 images will be enlarged, then traced onto a canvas size that best fits your pet. Sizes vary depending on the class project. Most generally, the 14″ x 14″ square is ideal. If you prefer a larger size, (16″ x 20″) please call so we can have your canvas prepared. Additional charges may apply.
* We Got You *
LOTS of individual help/attention will be given during this class to ease any stress and assure that you’ll have a wonderful experience. And in the end, a handsome portrait of your fur baby!
* Relax * Sip * Paint *
We practice care and responsibility in keeping everyone protected and safe while in our studio!
You may still bring and enjoy your own provisions & beverages ~ adult &/or otherwise; wine, cheese & crackers, beer, mini tacos, cider, soda, popcorn, juice, cake… Go Nuts!
Don’t Worry, We’ve Got the Rest!
We supply napkins, plates, cups and wine keys. Please bring your own ice and utensils if needed.
While those consuming alcohol must be at least 21, all ages are welcome to paint at Vino & Vango.
* * *
…See you at the pARTy!
Paintings – and Painting Parties – make great GIFTS!